The Addiction Program offers assessment and outpatient counseling for people of all ages experiencing issues with alcohol, drug use and gambling.
Assistance is also available to family members and friends. In addition to office locations of CAMHS, counselors are also available through the guidance offices of any high school.
- individual counselling
- relapse prevention groups
- concurrent (mental health & substance concerns)
- education and awareness of substance / nonsubstance use
- gambling issues
- women who are pregnant and / or parenting children 0-6 years of age
- prevention and awareness for older adults
- support for youth, families and partners
- services in secondary schools of Haldimand & Norfolk counties
- referals for day or residential treatment programs
For Service Contact:
|Phone||519 426 8760|
|Toll Free||1 877 909 4357|
All services are confidential and supplied without cost. Services are funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care. Privacy Information