Achieve Mental Health Wellness & Recovery Centre
We are a member driven community program supporting people living with a mental illness, mental health challenge and / or addiction, age 16 and over.
We support recovery, wellness and quality of life through social recreation and educational opportunities, peer support and advocacy.
Individuals are welcomed to a safe, friendly centre where they can socialize, connect, receive and give support with others through shared, personal lived experiences.
The centre works actively, through community education to promote awareness and understanding of mental illness.
By destigmatizing mental illness, doors are opened in our community for individuals to grow to their full potential.
• Individual and group peer support
• Recreation programs, outings, events
• Casual and organized social opportunities
• Member education and training opportunities
• Healthy lifestyle programs
• Access to computers and the internet
• Advocacy at the individual and system level
• Community education and outreach
|Phone||519 428 0580|
|Toll Free Phone||1 888 477 3717|
|Transportation Phone||519 428 4855|
|Fax||519 428 5603|
|Phone||905 701 9290|
|Fax||289 369 0346|
All services are confidential and supplied without cost. Services are funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care. Privacy Information