The Addiction Program of CAMHS Haldimand-Norfolk provides community-based, client-focused services for alcohol, drug and gambling concerns for people of all ages.
This includes support for:
- Youth, families, partners
- Women who are pregnant and/or parenting children 0-6 years of age
- Support to the secondary schools in Haldimand and Norfolk counties
- Prevention and awareness education
- Individual counselling
- Referrals to other community agencies and resources
- Referrals to day or residential treatment programs
All services are confidential and supplied without cost.